Vitamins For Pitbulls
How to choose vitamins for pitbulls
With all the choices flooding the market for vitamins for pitbulls, bullys’ and bulldogs how can a responsible dog owner make an informed decision? Well we have complied a list of criteria that will help owners of bully breed dogs choose the right dog supplements or vitamins for pitbulls.
1. Is your dog supplement human-grade?
2. Where is your dog vitamin supplement produced? USA?
3. Does the company post real photos of dogs or photoshopped cartoon dogs?
4. Do the photos belong to the company or affiliates?
5. Is the supplement really balanced with protein, good fats, vitamins and minerals?
6. What form does the dog supplement come in, powder, pills or liquid?
7. Who designed the supplements? Vets, nutritionists, and qualified persons?
8. Is the supplement for adding bulk or high quality muscle?
For question one, if you have answers to this question, you will be able to narrow your choices down significantly. Most dog supplements are not human-grade with the exception of maybe 2-3 on the market so far. Question two, narrows down the market to maybe approximately 1-2 supplements on the market. Questions 3-7 continue to guide you in the right direction of quality. Finally, question 8, this is personal choice. Some owners looking for vitamins for pitbulls may want to simply “bulk” their dogs up by any means necessary. There are supplements designed for bulking as well as recipes to home-made products such as “satin balls.”
For dog enthusiasts looking to add quality muscle, improve overall health and quality of life, the answer if clear. BuffK-9® True Champion Dog Supplement (suitable for ALL DOGS) fulfills all the criteria of an elite dog supplement or vitamins for pitbulls. BuffK-9® Supplements are known for producing quality supplements that produce results. True Champion Dog supplement incorporates human-grade ingredients to combine protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids and herbs. This formulation not only helps to boost health but also lean muscle, skin/coat appearance and joint health. LEARN MORE
Article submitted by Jarrod Myers. Pictures by BuffK-9®